The Men's Zero-X collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. Handcrafted with an upper combination of fabric and leatherTWX, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and a BioBlend internal midsole, the Zero-X collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. Zero-X profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural by-products. The Zero-X collection from Twisted X is comfort you can feel good about.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Upper is a combination of fabric and leatherTWX recycled leather. leatherTWX material utilizes 80% recycled leather that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- Zero-X shoes are made without glue, utilizing an independent interlocking stitching system to ensure fit and durability
- Nylon laces. Also features elastic gore panels on the tongue that allow the shoe to be worn without laces.
- Air-mesh lining
- BioBlend internal midsole
- Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.