The Men's Zero-X™ collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X™ focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. Handcrafted with an ecoTWX® upper, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and 100% bamboo laces, the Zero-X™ collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. Zero-X™ profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts. The Zero-X™ collection from Twisted X® is comfort you can feel good about.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Upper made of ecoTWX® material. ecoTWX® material is made from recycled plastic bottles and uses an average of 13 bottles per pair.
- Zero-X™ shoes are made without glue, utilizing an independent interlocking stitching system to ensure fit and durability
- Bamboo laces. Also features elastic gore panels on the tongue that allow the shoe to be worn without laces.
- Air-mesh lining
- BioBlend™ internal midsole
- Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.