WOMEN'S Slip-On Driving Moc
The Women's Slip-On Driving Moc, made with full-grain leather, features Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology – ensuring that every step you take is backed by cloud-like comfort. The Slip-On Driving Moc features a removable Blend85™ upcycled footbed and double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded sugar cane molasses EVA midsole is paired with a molded rubber outsole integrated with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, sustainable outsole – all while providing unmatched stability and durability that you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Upper is a combination of full-grain leather and tooled leather
- CellStretch® technology utilizes cells in the forefoot and heel to provide superior cushioning and comfort
- Elastic gore panels allow for an easy entrance and exit|Air-mesh lining
- Blend85™ footbed. Blend85™ footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam.
- Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED™ Lining. ecoTWEED™ material is made from recycled plastic bottles.|Nylon/glass fiber shank
- Compression-formed EVA midsole integrated with molasses. Molasses is a natural filler that reduces the amount of EVA used.
- Rubber outsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.