The Women's Kicks Collection is a Twisted X take on classic profiles with style you've come to love. These shoes utilize unique materials, exciting patterns, and powerful pops of color, all while blending style, quality, and unrivaled comfort. These Kicks feature an environmentally friendly Merino Wool upper, ecoTweed lining, Blend85 recycled foam footbed, and a molded rubber outsole integrated with eco-friendly rice husk, a repurposed agricultural by-product. These Kicks are a perfect balance of style and comfort that is sure to stand out in a crowd.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Merino wool upper. Merino wool is a durable and eco-friendly material made from renewable and natural biodegradable fibers sheared from Australian Merino sheep.
- Nylon laces. Also features elastic gore panels on the tongue that allow the shoe to be worn without laces.
- ecoTWEED Lining. ecoTWEED material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Blend85 footbed. Blend85 footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED Lining. ecoTWEED material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.