MEN'S Chukka Oblique Toe
The Men's Chukka Oblique Toe is the perfect blend of hard work and comfort. Handcrafted in an ecoTWX® upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo and full-grain leather, the Chukka Oblique Toe makes an unforgettable statement on looks and style with an emphasis on comfort. For stability and durability, Twisted X® has combined a compression-molded sugar cane molasses EVA midsole with Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology integrated into the footbed, providing all day cushion and support. The molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability for whatever your day may bring. Twisted X® outdoor footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any environment.
- ecoTWX® material upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo and full-grain leather. ecoTWX® material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles. Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States. Our Mossy Oak® collection mixes comfort with a strong focus on conservation, blending together unforgettable styling with rugged durability.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability and comfort.
- Migration from nylon and/or cotton laces to 100% bamboo laces.
- Leather pull tabs.
- CellSole® footbeds, made from patent-pending cell comfort technology, respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort. CellSole® footbeds are antibacterial, moisture-wicking, and removable.
- Composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Molasses-infused EVA midsole provides long-lasting comfort, stability, and durability.
- Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive. This outsole features 45Â° self-cleaning lugs and a sloped heel kick, which allows for a more comfortable transition from heel to ball of the foot.