MEN'S 6" Work Hiker Boot
The Men's Work Waterproof 6" Composite Toe Hiker Boot was designed to handle everything from strolling a rugged mountain trail to a 14-hour day in the workshop. These boots are handcrafted with premium full-grain leathers and feature a breathable waterproof lining. The molded footbed and three-quarter length composite insole provide all day cushion and support. The full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. This is paired up to an oil and slip-resistant Twisted X® hiker outsole with beefy lugs for traction in challenging conditions. To improve footwear lifespan, this outsole has an integrated toe cap and heel kick. Twisted X® Work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Heel pull-tab for ease of getting in and out of the boot.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH.
- Breathable waterproof interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Three-quarter length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Toe cap and heel kick for added protection.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole, featuring 45° self-cleaning lugs with sloped heel kick allows a more comfortable transition from heel to ball of foot.