WOMEN'S Slip-On Loafer
The Twisted X® Tough Enough to Wear Pink collection was created to raise support and awareness of breast cancer. In fact, a portion of every Tough Enough to Wear Pink shoe sold goes towards breast cancer treatment and research. The women's TETWP casual slip-on loafer is handcrafted with materials that create a fun and unique fusion of textures, colors and patterns. One of the lightest options available with all the comfort you've come to expect from Twisted X®. This slim profile shoe combines a molded footbed on top of a full-length, dual-density EVA midsole and molded rubber outsole. The casual loafers will keep you looking good and keep your feet wrapped in lightweight comfort.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- ecoTWX® Tweed and fabric upper.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.