The Women's 16" WS Toe Buckaroo Boot is handcrafted with full-grain leathers. These riding heel Buckaroo boots are designed for cowboys who live in the saddle and demand comfort. This boot features leatherTWX and Cellsole® comfort technology, along with a molded rubber outsole and heel cap to provide improved traction on smooth surfaces. In addition, the rubber outsole resists moisture better than a leather option.
5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 1 11
Trusted Online Retailers
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Leather vamp with 16" leatherTWX™ shaft. leatherTWX™ material utilizes 80% recycled leather that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- WS toe
- Leather lining with taped interior seams
- Reinforced pull holes
- CellSole® footbed features CellStretch® comfort technology in the forefoot and heel. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED™ Lining. ecoTWEED™ material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Single-stitched welt and full-length composite insole
- Leather outsole with 2.25" tall riding heel featuring a rubber heel cap and integrated spur shelf