MEN'S 4" Driving Moc Hiker
The Men's 4" Driving Moc Hiker was designed to handle everything from strolling a rugged mountain trail to a 14-hour day in the workshop. These boots are handcrafted with premium full-grain leathers. The molded footbed and three-quarter length composite insole provide all day cushion and support. The full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. This is paired up with a molded rubber Twisted X® driving moc outsole. To improve footwear lifespan this outsole has an integrated heel kick and toe cap. These features blend to produce a versatile hiker that has increased functionality compared to other casual footwear.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Heel pull-tab for ease of getting in and out of the boot.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Three-quarter length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Heel kick and toe cap for added protection.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.