The Women’s Zero-X™ collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. Handcrafted with a full-grain leather upper, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and 100% bamboo laces, the Zero-X™ collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. Zero-X profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts. The Zero-X™ collection from Twisted X® is comfort you can feel good about.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Made without glue, thereby eliminating harsh chemical adhesives.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability and comfort.
- Double gore panel for ease of entry.
- Independent interlocking stitching system.
- Leather pull tabs.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for sustained comfort.
- Molded, low-to-the-ground comfort outsole. Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive.
Molded Rubber with Blended Rice Husk
5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11