This women’s slip-on EVA12R in an environmentally friendly ecoTWX® material, is an athletic-styled sneaker, featuring a moc-toe design in true Twisted X® comfort and style. The slip-on EVA12R has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding on yet conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The lightest footwear in the Twisted X® line, the outsole utilizes a special blend of EVA and rubber for increased cushion and stability. This outsole is designed to provide you all the comfort and support of other casuals at half the weight of the other shoes. Whether you plan to run a few errands or walk a mile on your favorite trail, EVA12R can get you there in style and lightweight comfort.
- ecoTWX® material upper.
- ecoTWX® material is a durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Lightweight compression molded EVA and rubber athletic-styled outsole provides increased cushion and stability.
Rubberized EVA (12%)
5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11