The Women’s 10″ Waterproof Pull-On Hiker Boot is a perfect choice for the outdoor enthusiast. Handcrafted with full-grain leathers and a seamless waterproof lining, the Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology, integrated into the footbed, provides all day cushion and support, while the full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. Paired up with a slip-resistant molded rubber outsole that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, increasingly sustainable outsole, for traction in challenging conditions. To improve footwear lifespan, this outsole has an integrated toe cap and heel kick. These features blend to produce a versatile boot that has increased functionality compared to other casual footwear.
- 10” shaft.
- Full-grain leather shaft and vamp.
- Double-stitched leather pull tabs.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Waterproof, breathable interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- CellSole® footbeds, made from patented cell comfort technology, respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort. CellSole® footbeds are antibacterial, moisture-wicking and removable.
- Composite XD insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Toe cap and heel kick for added protection.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.
Distressed Saddle, Saddle
Molded Rubber with Blended Rice Husk
5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11