The Women’s Chukka Hiker was designed to handle everything from strolling a rugged mountain trail to a 14-hour day in the workshop. These boots are handcrafted with premium full-grain leathers. The molded footbed and three-quarter length composite insole provide all day cushion and support. The full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. This is paired up with a durable molded rubber hiker outsole with beefy lugs for traction in challenging conditions. To improve footwear lifespan, this outsole has an integrated toe cap and heel kick. These features blend to produce a versatile boot that has increased functionality compared to other casual footwear.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Heel pull-tab for ease of getting in and out of the boot.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Three-quarter length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Toe cap and heel kick for added protection.
- Molded rubber outsole, featuring 45° self-cleaning lugs with sloped heel kick allows a more comfortable transition from heel to ball of foot.
5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11