The Women’s Casual Slip-On Driving Moc is a true Twisted X® original! Handcrafted with eco-friendly cork, the Slip-On Driving Moc makes an unforgettable statement about true comfort and style in casual footwear. Blending together a low slip-on profile, moc toe design, and integrated comfort technology that provides timeless quality and style. Slip-On Driving Mocs feature double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding on, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology, integrated into the footbed, provides all day cushion and support. Featuring integrated, molded rubber that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, increasingly sustainable outsole. From a relaxing stroll, to spending the entire day on your feet, our Slip-On Driving Mocs will have you redefining comfort.
- Eco-friendly CorkTWX® upper.
- CorkTWX® material is natural, lightweight and breathable that is safely harvested from cork trees. The natural cork material showcases unique markings, all while being renewable and carbon positive.
- CellSole® footbeds made from patented cell comfort technology, are antibacterial, moisture-wicking and removable.
- Composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.
Molded Rubber with Blended Rice Husk
5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11