The Women’s Casual Slip-On Driving Moc is a true Twisted X® original! Handcrafted in an environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed, full-grain leather, and durable fabric €“ the Slip-On Driving Moc makes an unforgettable statement about true comfort and style in casual footwear. Blending together a low slip-on profile, moc toe design, and integrated comfort technology that provides timeless quality and style. Slip-On Driving Mocs feature double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding on, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology, integrated into the footbed, provides all day cushion and support. Featuring integrated, molded rubber that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, increasingly sustainable outsole. From a relaxing stroll, to spending the entire day on your feet, our Slip-On Driving Mocs will have you redefining comfort.
- ecoTWX® Tweed, full-grain leather and durable fabric upper.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from 13 recycled plastic water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- CellSole® footbeds, made from patented cell comfort technology, respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort. CellSole® footbeds are antibacterial, moisture-wicking and removable.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.
Molded Rubber with Blended Rice Husk
5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11