Twisted X® is proud to support, Veterans of Foreign Wars®, with our exclusive VFW® Collection. When you buy VFW® footwear, you’re helping to raise funds to support and advocate on behalf of veterans, the military and our community. The Men’s Casual VFW® Slip-On Driving Moc, made with environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed combined with full-grain leather, features Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology – ensuring that every step you take, is backed by superior comfort. The Slip-On Moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch® comfort technology, featuring molded rubber that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, sustainable outsole – all while still providing unmatched stability and durability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
- ecoTWX® Tweed and full-grain leather upper.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from 13 recycled plastic water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole, made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.
Molded Rubber with Blended Rice Husk
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14