The Men’s Mossy Oak® Casual Slip-On Driving Moc with CellStretch® is handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland® Camo and full-grain leathers. Featuring Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take is backed by superior comfort. The Slip-on Moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded EVA midsole with a nylon/glass fiber shank, along with a molded rice husk and rubber blended outsole provides the unmatched stability and durability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
- ecoTWX® Tweed upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo and premium full-grain leather, provides increased durability.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Integrated rice husk outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, reducing the overall rubber content.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.
Camo / Bomber
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14