The men’s casual slip-on driving moc in an environmentally friendly ecoTWX® material combined with full-grain leather features Twisted X’s patented CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take is backed by superior comfort. The slip-on moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding on yet conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch® tech, along with a molded rubber outsole provides the unmatched stability and durability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
- ecoTWX® material in combination with full-grain leather upper provides increased durability.
- ecoTWX® material is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X’s patented CellStretch® comfort technology and a nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides added durability and improved traction.
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14