Get your Hooey® on! The Men’s Hooey® Loper collection showcases a Twisted X® take on a classic shoe profile, with styling you’ve come to love from Hooey®. Utilizing unique materials, exciting patterns, and powerful pops of color, these Lopers blend style, quality, and unrivaled comfort. The Hooey® Loper features an ecoTWX® upper with unique Hooey® styling, removable moisture-wicking, antibacterial, and machine washable footbed, and a premium molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct. These Hooey® Lopers mix together a perfect balance of style and comfort.
- ecoTWX® material upper with unique Hooey® styling. ecoTWX® material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles. Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Nylon laces provide a secure fit.
- Elastic gore tongue panels provide option to wear shoe as a slip-on or lace up.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial, and machine washable footbed.
- Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive.
Eco Dust & Black
Molded Rubber with Blended Rice Husk
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14