The men’s Waterproof 6″ Driving Moc Hiker Boot was designed to handle everything from strolling a rugged mountain trail to a 14-hour day in the workshop. These boots are handcrafted with premium full-grain leathers and feature a breathable waterproof lining. The SD footbed and composite XD insole provide all day cushion and support. The full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. This is paired up to an oil and slip-resistant Twisted X® driving moc outsole. To improve footwear lifespan this outsole has an integrated toe cap and heel kick. These features blend to produce a versatile hiker that has increased functionality compared to other casual footwear.
- Full-grain leather upper provides increased durability.
- Heel pull-tab for ease of getting in and out of the boot.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Composite XD insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Toe cap and heel kick for added protection.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole for improved durability and traction.
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14