The Men’s Casual Chukka Driving Moc is a true Twisted X® original! Handcrafted with eco-friendly cork, the Chukka Driving Moc makes an unforgettable statement about true comfort and style in casual footwear. Blending together a traditional open-laced chukka profile, with bamboo laces, moc toe design, and integrated comfort technology that provides timeless quality and style. The Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology, integrated into the footbed, provides all day cushion and support. The three-quarter length composite insole, Twisted X® CellSole® footbed, and the Twisted X® Driving Moc outsole, combine to produce one of the most comfortable, ankle high casual shoes you can find. Featuring integrated, molded rubber that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, sustainable outsole. From a relaxing stroll, to spending the entire day on your feet, Twisted X® Driving Mocs will have you redefining comfort.
- Eco-friendly CorkTWX® upper.
- CorkTWX® material is natural, lightweight and breathable that is safely harvested from cork trees. The natural cork material showcases unique markings, all while being renewable and carbon positive.
- Migration from nylon and/or cotton laces to 100% bamboo laces.
- As a migration from traditional nylon lining, ecoLINING features ecoTWX® material that is made with 100% P.E.T., furthering eco conscious efforts.
- CellSole® footbeds made from patented cell comfort technology, are antibacterial, moisture-wicking and removable.
- Composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.
Molded Rubber with Blended Rice Husk
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14