The Men's Zero-X collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. Handcrafted with an ecoTWX upper, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and stylish elastic laces with metal lace fastener, this Zero-X style aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. Zero-X profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts.The Zero-Xª collection from Twisted X is comfort you can feel good about.
7 7.5 12 8 8.5 14 9 9.5 1 11 11.5 1.5 13
Trusted Online Retailers
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- ecoTWX upper. ecoTWX material is made from recycled plastic bottles and uses an average of 13 bottles per pair.
- Zero-X shoes are made without glue, utilizing an independent interlocking stitching system to ensure fit and durability
- Elastic laces with metal lace fastener
- Air mesh lining
- BioBlend internal midsole
- Rubber outsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.