WOMEN'S 11" Western Work Boot
The Women's 11" Nano Toe Western Work boot provides you the support and safety you need to survive the work day. This western work boot is handcrafted in traditional western boot profiles using signature full-grain leathers, air-mesh lining, taped seams, and a Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology for superior comfort. These comfort features are paired with a double-stitched storm welt, reinforced pull holes, and an EH-rated oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole to produce an industry leading work boot. Nano Composite Safety Toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH. Our Nano Safety Toe is made with carbon nanotubes woven together to create one of the strongest and lightweight safety toes, while still providing protection, comfort, and durability. Twisted X® Western Work boots provide all the comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Full-grain leather upper with 11" shaft and taped interior seams
- CellStretch® technology utilizes cells in the forefoot and heel to provide superior cushioning and comfort
- Nano toe (ANSI: ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH)
- Air-mesh lining
- Leather pull tabs
- Molded footbed
- Double-stitched storm welt and nylon/glass fiber shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with molasses. Molasses is a natural filler that reduces the amount of EVA used.
- EH-rated oil and slip-resistant molded rubber outsole with 1.25" tall block heel