WOMEN'S Slip-On Driving Moc
The Women's Slip-On Driving Moc, made with a combination of leatherTWX recycled leather and fabric, features Twisted X patent-pending CellStretch comfort technology ensuring that every step you take is backed by cloud-like comfort. The Slip-On Driving Moc features a removable Blend85 recycled foam footbed and double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded sugar cane molasses EVA midsole is paired with a molded rubber outsole integrated with eco-friendly blended rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, sustainable outsole while providing unmatched stability and durability that you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Upper is a combination of leatherTWX recycled leather and fabric. leatherTWX material utilizes 80% recycled leather that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- CellStretch technology utilizes cells in the forefoot and heel to provide superior cushioning and comfort
- Elastic gore panels allow for an easy entrance and exit
- Air-mesh lining
- Blend85 footbed. Blend85 footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED Lining. ecoTWEED material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Nylon/glass fiber shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with molasses. Molasses is a natural filler that reduces the amount of EVA used.
- Molded rubber outsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.