WOMEN'S 11" Tech X™ Boot
The Olivia Bennett by Twisted X collaboration brings to life a mutual love for the Earth and the beauty that nature has to offer. By combining Twisted X's sustainable materials and Olivia's inspiring nature-based art, this collection embodies the cross-section where nature, art, and fashion coexist. The Women's Tech X™ collection ushers in a new era of comfort in western boots. These 11" WS Toe boots are crafted with an attractive leatherTWX™ shaft and full-grain leather vamp, as well as an air-mesh lining with taped interior seams. Western boots have never been this comfortable thanks to the Twisted X® CellStretch® Comfort Technology. Our one-of-a-kind CellStretch® technology responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort in the heel and ball of the foot. Additionally, these boots feature a Blend85™ recycled foam footbed and a nylon/glass fiber shank for proper support. To cap it off, these Tech X™ boots feature a durable rubber outsole infused with blended rice husk, an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away, as well as a tapered heel with integrated spur shelf. You haven't experienced comfort until you've tried Tech X™ by Twisted X®.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- Full-grain leather upper with 11" shaft and taped interior seams
- Tech X™ brings CellStretch® Comfort Technology to western boots. CellStretch® technology responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort in the heel and ball of the foot.
- Air-mesh lining
- Leather pull tabs
- Blend85™ footbed. Blend85™ footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED™ Lining. ecoTWEED™ material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Double-stitched welt and nylon/glass fiber shank
- Molded rubber outsole integrated with blended rice husk featuring a 1.5" tall walking heel and integrated spur shelf. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.