WOMEN'S Slip-On Driving Moc
The women's casual slip-on driving moc in an environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed and durable fabric features Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take is backed by superior comfort. The slip-on moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding on yet conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch® tech, along with a molded rubber outsole provides the unmatched stability and durability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
- ecoTWX® Tweed and durable fabric upper.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology and a nylon glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.