MEN'S Slip-On Driving Moc
The Men's Mossy Oak® Casual Slip-On Driving Moc with CellStretch® is handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland® Camo and full-grain leathers. Featuring Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take is backed by superior comfort. The Slip-on Moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded EVA midsole with a nylon/glass fiber shank, along with a molded rice husk and rubber blended outsole provides the unmatched stability and durability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
Need help finding this style? Call us, we can help you find it from your local retailer - (888) 894-2668
- ecoTWX® Tweed upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo and premium full-grain leather, provides increased durability.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Integrated rice husk outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, reducing the overall rubber content.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.